Skip to content

Cash Flow Champs

  • Contact Us
Contact Us

We’d Love To Help You

Please feel free to get in touch using the form below.

We’d love to hear your
thoughts and answer any questions you may have!

Find Answers In Our
List Of Frequently Asked Questions

The General Partners are the individuals who are putting the multifamily syndication opportunity together. They then manage the asset, execute on the business plan and then offer that investment opportunity to passive investors. They are interchangeably referred to as the syndicator, the sponsor, or the operator. Limited Partners or passive investors have no active investor duties in multifamily syndication. The distributions that an LP earns either monthly or quarterly, or any return for that matter are truly passive in nature. The GP or sponsor group is simply providing an opportunity to investors to invest alongside them, into a stable and appreciating asset with no active real estate investing role whatsoever.

An accredited investor is an individual who meets the guidelines and requirements of income and net worth based on securities and exchange commissions (SEC) regulations. This is so that the SEC can ensure proper protection for all investors. To be an accredited investor, you must satisfy at least one of the following: 1. Have an annual income of $200,000, or $300,000 for joint income, for each of the last two years, with expectations of earning the same or higher income this year. 2. Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, not counting your primary home.

Typically, the funds are held in an escrow account in the name of the newly-created LLC for the deal until the property is officially closed. Funds can be wired or sent by check.

The communication protocol varies based on the deal, but we will always communicate effectively via email or phone whenever there is an update. Additionally, we are available for communication Monday through Saturday!

A real estate syndication is an efficient way for investors to pool their money together to purchase larger real estate assets that they typically couldn’t manage or afford to purchase as an individual investor. Generally, by leveraging and raising additional funds from outside investors to purchase it, we force appreciation and then actively manage the asset. Typically 25%-30% of the funds are pooled together from the syndicator and the passive investors, and the other 70%-75% of the funds come from the lender/bank. There are many parties involved in syndication, including, but not limited to, CPAs, lenders, real estate brokers, attorneys, property managers, passive investors (you) and the syndicator who puts the whole deal together and manages the asset.

Through our industry relationships, we go out, locate and underwrite cash-flowing multifamily real estate communities, we then raise cash from investors to acquire the asset, we then force appreciation through physical or operational improvements and we actively manage the asset. As trusted partners, we also personally invest in all of our deals so you can rest assured that we have your best interest at heart.

Every deal is different. Generally, exit strategies for these deals are five years, but original timelines can change based on market conditions.

No. Each deal is different and your investment capital can be tied up for a range of time, depending on when a refinancing event or sale occurs.

Contact Us